RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Gunman for some

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Other Stuff View previous topic
View next topic

Gunman for some
lixiaoyao1994

Post Gunman for some Reply with quote
There is one darling O’Toole doesn’t murder. It’s perhaps my favorite quote of all time: “I have made this [letter] longer than usual because I have not had time to make it shorter.” O’Toole finds that it has been misattributed to John Locke, Benjamin Franklin, and Woodrow Wilson, but confirms that it was written in 1657 by Blaise Pascal. If he hadn’t, I might just Nike Air Max 95 Femme have had to murder him.The music and dancing Nike Air Max Thea Femme started early and went late on Saturday and Sunday this past weekend at the Redwood Coast Music Festival. The Nike Air Presto Femme musicians and audience members again circled Eureka venues throughout both days. (You can see photos of Thursday and Friday's festivities here.)My Saturday goals were to watch the dance contests, catch Gino & the Lone Gunman for some rockabilly in a cramped Red Lion meeting room, eat an early dinner and stay out late with a big crowd at the Municipal Auditorium for the Blues Special.The Blues Special did not disappoint. Prior to the show, organizers were stressed out because Michael Doucet's flight from SFO to ACV was cancelled — who would ever expect that? But the organizers announced he was driving up and he eventually arrived in time to make the show. Kenny Neal moved up to Doucet's 6 p.m. time slot and put on a fantastic Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir show with his singing and guitar and harmonica playing. The audience likely wouldn't have let Neal leave Nike Air Max 90 Womens White the stage if Doucet hadn't finally arrived and joined Tom Rigney & Flambeau in some virtuoso Nike Roshe Run Womens fiddle and violin playing in another great performance. Rick Estrin & the Nightcats closed out the show.Sunday's Grand Finale at the Muni featured seven groups who demonstrated great musicianship, as well as the ability to make smooth transitions from group to group. The dance floor was packed for a two-hour display of amazing dance skills. Doucet and Rigney closed the festival with another www.akhapilat.fr round of fiddle and Cajun violin.The 28-year-old chef told Self magazine last week that his laced-up creations combine his passions for the NBA and pop culture. Before he turned to footwear, Hu made basketball players, iconic actors and famous characters into edible works of art.“I’ve always been a big fan of NBA, so I started creating onigiris Adidas Superstar Dames representing my favorite basketball players,” Hu told the magazine. He shares photos of his work on his Instagram account, where he has rice versions of Isaiah Thomas of the Boston Celtics, Gandalf from “Lord of the Rings” and 2Pac.Hu, who left art school at age 18 to train with a master sushi chef, uses sushi rice as his base for the figurines, then adds dried nori, raw fish, avocado or seaweed salad to fill in the details. Each piece can take up 30 minutes to create.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    Waeome: The Fortress of Loo Forum Index » Other Stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: